- 204 · 25 Minutes Table for Two
- 203 · 25 Minutes Restaurant from Hell
- 202 · 25 Minutes Gluten Free
- 201 · 25 Minutes Family Style
- 122 · 25 Minutes Dessert Anyone?
- 121 · 25 Minutes Sharing Is Caring
- 120 · 25 Minutes Happy Half-Hour
- 119 · 25 Minutes Palette Cleanse
- 118 · 25 Minutes Just a Taste
- 117 · 25 Minutes The Spread
- 116 · 25 Minutes Back to the Grind
- 115 · 25 Minutes Who's in Charge Now?
- 114 · 25 Minutes You Got Served!
- 113 · 25 Minutes Order Up!
- 112 · 25 Minutes The Munchies
- Get Lost: San Diego Show Clips
- The Kloons: Virtually Happy Show Clips
- Sex Your Food: Champagne Show Clips
- The Kloons: Motivational Leaker Show Clips
- Sex Your Food: Tilapia Show Clips
- The Mystery of the Male Nipple Show Clips
- Eternity Cream Show Clips
- Hungry Hungry Capitalists Show Clips
- Foul Shots by Kenny The Jet: Charles Barkley's 15,000 Dollar Tab Show Clips
- Austin Martinez: Stranger Things Show Clips
- truTV AWARENESS MONTH: Christian Laettner's Workout Promos
- truTV AWARENESS MONTH: Top Shelf Bank (ft. Greg Odom) Promos
- Reggie Bush's Kenny Chesney Mishap Show Clips
- #FunnyCauseitstru: Austin Martinez as the Twitter Cops Promos
- Hashtag Art Show Clips
Rachel Dratch's Late Night Snack is a showcase of never-before-seen short-form comedy content that lets the audience do their channel-surfing without ever leaving truTV. This block of bite-sized programming is presented by Rachel Dratch, and will feature original offerings from some of the biggest and best comedic creators. Connected through stylized interstitials, the 30-minute weekly block features a carousel of premium comedy segments in a variety of styles including documentary, animation, music videos and scripted shorts.