Frequently Asked Questions
About Watch truTV
What is Watch truTV?
Why am I being asked to log in?
How often do I need to log in?
Provider not listed?
When are truTV full episodes available?
How do I find my favorite shows on Watch truTV?
This service doesn't seem to have full episodes for every truTV show... where are they?
Sounds good so far... how much more is this going to cost?
FREE, huh? So what's the catch?
How is this service different from truTV On Demand?
I'm still confused. How do I contact customer service?
What computer system requirements do I need to access Watch truTV?
Watching full episodes on this site requires the following minimum system requirements:
- An Internet connection of 3.0Mbps or greater (for HD content).
- For Windows: An Intel Pentium 4 3GHz processor (or equivalent) with 128MB RAM/64MB of VRAM.
- For Macintosh: An Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor, 256MB of RAM/64MB of VRAM.
Do I need to be connected to the Internet?
Do I need a specific web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)?
For Windows: Internet Explorer 7 or higher OR Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher.
For Macintosh: Safari 3 or higher OR Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher.
Do I need to disable my antivirus software and any firewalls to use Watch truTV?
I'm a Mac person... can I still use this service?
I'm having trouble getting an episode to play on my computer. Advice?
When I try to watch a show, the video keeps skipping. Help!
When I try to watch an episode, the volume is too low. How do I fix this?
- Check the volume control in the video player to verify that it's not on the lowest setting.
- Make sure your computer's volume is not muted or too low.
- Check the audio/headphone cables on your computer and make sure they're connected.
IP-Delivered Video & Closed Captioning: FAQs and Contact Information
I have questions about closed captions. How do I get help?
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
1050 Techwood Drive, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318-5604
Tel: 404-827- 3111
How do I enable closed captioning on this site?
Why aren't there captions in a program I accessed through this site?