- S1 E11 · 21 Minutes Tonight's Specials
- S1 E10 · 25 Minutes The Last Supper
- S1 E9 · 25 Minutes The Real Wright Brothers
- S1 E8 · 25 Minutes Alec Baldwin's Advice
- S1 E7 · 25 Minutes First Comes Roommates, Then Comes Marriage
- S1 E6 · 25 Minutes Getting Lucky and Singing Along
- S1 E5 · 25 Minutes Sex, Edibles, and Social Media Fails
- S1 E4 · 25 Minutes Love, Life, and Outer Space
- S1 E3 · 25 Minutes Sex, Drugs, and Fairytales
- S1 E2 · 25 Minutes The Second Course
- S1 E1 · 25 Minutes Welcome to Rachel Dratch's Late Night Snack
- S1 E16 · 25 Minutes Back to the Grind
- S1 E15 · 25 Minutes Who's In Charge Now?
- S1 E14 · 25 Minutes You Got Served!
- S1 E13 · 25 Minutes Order Up!
- Hashtag Art Show Clips
- Hollywood Horror Stories: Tig Notaro Show Clips
- MUTHA: Fire In My Belly Show Clips
- Rachel Dratch: Game Day Show Clips
- Laff Mobb: School Days Show Clips
- MUTHA: I'm Not Invisible Show Clips
- Rachel Dratch: Pinterest Video Show Clips
- Laff Mobb: Obama Wingman Show Clips
- MUTHA: Not Here for Your Entertainment Show Clips
- Rachel Dratch: Splish Splash Show Clips
- Austin Martinez: Mercury is in Retrograde Show Clips
- Beef Rogenoff Show Clips
- MUTHA: My Vag is The Truth Show Clips
- Austin Martinez: Fine Line Show Clips
- Laff Mob: Potato Salad Snob Show Clips
Rachel Dratch's Late Night Snack is a showcase of never-before-seen short-form comedy content that lets the audience do their channel-surfing without ever leaving truTV. This block of bite-sized programming is presented by Rachel Dratch, and will feature original offerings from some of the biggest and best comedic creators. Connected through stylized interstitials, the 30-minute weekly block features a carousel of premium comedy segments in a variety of styles including documentary, animation, music videos and scripted shorts.