An Englewood, Colorado, family hopes that their dog Reggie learned a lesson after eating the daughter’s homework. This homework was no term paper or take home quiz, as is usually associated with the classic “My dog ate my homework!” excuse; it was a scale model replica of Mt. Haleakala in Maui made of foam and candy.
It happened last Saturday night that that a man named only as Jayaraj in reports was walking home very drunk in Ashoknagar, India, when apparently nature called. Jayaraj, 45, reportedly stopped to take a leak at Field Marshal Cariappa Road near Shoolay Circle. Unfortunately, he managed to pee on an electrical fuse box in the process.
In a Wile E. Coyote sort of moment, a Canadian man who was wounded seriously during an argument at a party, continued partying, collapsed from blood loss while walking to get help, only to be run over twice — by two different drunk drivers.
Don’t take candy from strangers, never eat a prepackaged food that has already been opened, and never ever drink strange liquids received in the mail that are addressed to other people.
A bizarre accident in Georgia left a toddler, 2, in critical condition in a medically induced coma. The girl and her older sister, 4, were reportedly playing at their father’s house on the outdoor slide, when one of them got the bright idea to douse the slide with gasoline to make it slick.
May this be a cautionary tale to all who drink to excess and pass out in public: your heart could stop, at least temporarily, and you might just find yourself on a slab in the morgue.
A man in New York is suing after being seriously injured when he flushed the toilet in his apartment to check the water pressure. His was one of four toilets to have exploded at the time.
Many Americans associate laundry hanging from windows and balconies with cherished vacations in the more charming places of the Old World. Last week, however, a woman and a man both died in Salarpur Village, India, in a tragic and weird accident that occurred while she was hanging the laundry out on the line.
A boy, 15, in Kyrgyzstan died on August 22, 2013, after doctors, unable to identify what was wrong with him, lost the fight for his life. The disease, it turns out, came from a meal of grilled groundhog. As yummy as that sounds, this particular varmint was infected with bubonic plague.
Everyone in Dafeng, China, in the eastern province of Jiangsu has a non-stop case of the “willies” after over 1.5 million cockroaches were released from a breading facility into the surrounding area. Officials from the department of disease control are still trying to figure out how to kill them all.